Our dental hygienists are highly-trained and focused on preventive oral health, listening to your concerns and providing the very best care and guidance.
All patients play an important role in ensuring their treatment is successful in the long running – prevention and treatment of gum disease is dependent on excellent co-operation from the patient.
Gum Disease and tooth decay are both preventable conditions and our therapists will give you the knowledge and skills to stop these from occurring. Prevention is about successfully giving you, the patient, control of your own oral health.
- Preventing and managing the symptoms of gum disease
- Lifestyle and dietary advice
- Fillings, placement of crowns and pulp treatments on baby teeth and extraction of baby teeth
- Application of topical fluorides and fissure sealants to reduce dental caries
- Maintaining good oral health
- Preventing cavities and decay
- Arming you with knowledge to use at home and in day to day life